"Two Monologues Do Not Make A Dialogue."
You will not be asked to demonstrate
How often do we get our communication wrong? Both verbally and non-verbally, there are so many things to consider in order to communicate our message in the way we mean it to come across. Our Workshop will cover:
- What outcome is acceptable to you and will this be acceptable to the other party?
- Different types of communication. Do you use the right one?
- Do you feel unable to communicate your issues, for example fear?
- Do you communicate your issues to the right person?
- Do you communicate in an emotional state?
- Do you listen or are you just hearing?
- Do you choose the right time and place to communicate?
- Do you get distracted and move away from your original point?
Getting your communication wrong can create so many unnecessary problems, which could have a profound impact on many of your life situations.
How we can help
We will discuss the above in more detail on the Mind Management Workshop.
At the end of this topic our aim:
- Participants will fully appreciate the importance of different types of communication skills and when to implement them.
As with all the topics covered on the workshop, there’ll be plenty of opportunity for questions.
Ray’s clients have said:
“It was only on reflection on my way home that I realised quite how much information you had delivered and how much I had learnt about myself”
View Ray's Reviews